• Menu
  • Home
  • Secure login
  • Telephone: (023) 8055 7531
University Health Service
Main image


If you need to access physiotherapy you can refer yourself for an appointment by:
1. downloading a self-referral form below and then
2. email, post or deliver the completed form using the instructions on the form

If you have just sustained an injury, you may need to go to the minor injuries unit for advice or an x-ray.